Monday, March 5, 2007

Yes, some more roladex cards!


I was able to get 4 more roladex cards done today (sorry the color is off in the picture)! I basically have to finish up the rest of our birthdays. But I have also decided to do some extended family cards, but I won't make a card for each person. I'll just make one for each month and than list who has a birthday/anniversary that month and what day, etc... (I was thinking of doing a card that is similiar to the Easter Card shown in my previous post!) If I had to do one for everybody that would be alot of cards and I don't think my little roladex would fit them all in! I also want to do a St. Patrick's Day card. It will probably be similiar to the Valentine card, but the colors would be different and I want to put a shamrock in to replace the heart. So I need to go get the papers I need for that and also some green seed beads to go around the shamrock. To do the rest of the birthdays I need to print out some more "Happy Birthday" tags. I used up all my tags and titles that had already been printed out for me in the kit...so now I have to do it myself! :) I left the "back to school" tag blank on my card, since I need to figure out when the kids will be going back to school first. But I figured I might as well get the card made and I can always add the date in later! And the turkey on the Thanksgiving card lifts up with a reminder underneath to defrost your turkey, always important!! So anyways my roladex is starting to come along and is getting closer to being done!

2 comments:

Jenn Breault said...

This is really awesome!!! Lots of work I am sure...but so worth it!

Anonymous said...

love this - going to do this one of these days : )