Friday, March 2, 2007

Three Days in a Row!!




I've actually done atleast a little bit of scrapping for the past three days now! Can you believe it!? I don't think I've done that for a long time! I did my LO for the February contest at TSS (it is shown below in my time to show of some LO's post "Beautiful Boy") I left that one to the last minute but I did get it done in time. Then yesterday I finally did my scraplift for February also for TSS (okay...it was a day late, but atleast I did it!), have to say I'm not crazy about how it turned out...I love the LO that I scraplifted off of though, mine is titled "You Are Loved"! I also got a LO done for a friend of mine who lives back in TN. Each month I try to run a photo contest in my old mommy group there that I started and then the winner will recieve their winning picture scrapbooked by me! The one that I finally got around to doing yesterday was from our contest back from November!! Yikes!! Talk about slacking there...in my defense though things have been pretty crazy over here and I hadn't been doing much of any scrapping up until recently! Her LO is titled "My Boys" and I hope she really enjoys it once I make it over to the post office to get it mailed to her! Last night I also got around to working on my roladex (I'm taking an online class at Scrap-a-Faire from Leah Fung) and I am really loving it! I got the cover card done last night and this afternoon I finished up 4 of the calendar tab cards (there are 12 total, one for each month). Once I get all 12 done then I will work on my holiday and event cards! I am so excited about this and I can't wait until I get it all done, I might even start making them for gifts. Once I'm all finished with it I will post some pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts!

Jenn Breault said...

FUN!!! You are one busy girl!

Michelle said...

I looove the pic of all four kiddies...you are one motivated chicky!!