Monday, March 12, 2007

Another one makes it in!!


Had another LO make it into the 3 Bugs in a Rug gallery! It was a kit from TSS using the Maverick line! There is just so much you can do with these papers, I love me some 3 Bugs!


On another note...don't know how much more scrapping I'm going to be able to get done before I have to pack everything up! DH wants me to get it all packed by this coming weekend, since we'll be leaving in a few weeks. Wow, the time really did fly! I'm excited about moving back home, but not excited about all the packing and cleaning I have to get done! This weekend was a complete waste for me since I got hit hard with a nasty flu bug and I'm still not back on my feet! I just hope that we are all healthy when we move....it would really stink if we had to drive cross country sick!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW so great that you got another layout in the three bugs gallery! I bet you were super excited!! good luck with all the packing, I hate to pack! ugh!

Anonymous said...

congrats - LOVE that layout so I can see why they picked it!!!

Jenn Breault said...

Congrats girl!!! Awesome LO!!!
Good luck with packing!

Michelle said...

You are on a roll!!!

*Rachel* said...

Congrats on all your featured layots, Rachael! They are all so wonderful!!! :)

Nancy K. said...

Congrats on making it in the 3Bugs gallery!