Thursday, March 1, 2007

First Day of March!


Can you believe it is March already?! This year already seems to have flown! I have sooo many projects in mind to do, but not enough hours in the day to get them done! Most of the time if I find an hour or so a week to do some scrapping, then I'm doing pretty good! Keeping up with 4 kids and being preggo with #5 really wears me out. My big scrapping time is either when my youngest is taking a nap (my oldest will still be at school, and then I can usually settle the girls down with a computer game or a movie!) or in the evenings after everyone is in bed. However by the time all the kids are in bed I'm ready for bed myself, so I haven't been scrapping too often. I want to try to set aside some time (hopefully every day or so, but I'll even settle for once a week!) to do something scrappy! This month will probably be my last opportunity for a while to get these projects that I have in mind done, before I have to pack up all my stuff since we will be moving in April. And then I have no idea when I'll be able to unpack all my goodies and scrap again. So I'm going to try and be a scrapping fool this month! This picture of my daughter is definitely on my to do list! I just love how bright her eyes are in this picture. I even have the title already picked out: "She may look like an ANGEL...but she is really a DEVIL in disguise!" And believe me, if you knew my daughter you would know just how true that statement is! So lets just keep your fingers crossed that I'll be doing alot of scrapping this month!

3 comments:

Jenn Breault said...

The blog looks awesome! Love the slide show!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job!!!

*Rachel* said...

WOW...what a fantastic photo, Rachael...she is GORGEOUS!!! Glad to see you got your blog up..looks great! :)