Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just a lil' TOOT!!


My "Love" LO made it into the 3 Bugs in a Rug gallery!! I turned this picture into black and white and then just kept his beautiful blue eyes. I love how the blues in the "Spicy" paper line make his eyes pop out even more! Think I'm going to have to pull some more of my 3 Bugs in a Rug paper out and get creating, since they have opened up their gallery to submit to! I have always loved their paper lines, just haven't had much of an oportunity to scrap lately! I'm thinking of packing up some of my goodies to take on the move with me so that I can still do some scrapping and the 3 Bugs in a Rug Caboodle Kits would be great for traveling! I'm also going to bring some of my TSS kits as well to work on. I've gotten back into my scrapping groove and I don't want to lose it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layout - congrats!!!

Jenn Breault said...

Congrats!!!! Love this LO!!