Monday, March 19, 2007

No more scrapping for me...

Well atleast for a while anyway. I gotta start packing up my stuff this week. Being down with the flu all last week really messed with my plans of getting some last minute scrapping done. I am going to try and pack some scrapping stuff (probably mostly kits and what not) in my cropper hopper and see if I can't take it along with me on the trip, that way I'll have some stuff to work on while we are staying with my parents. And it's not like there aren't scrapping stores back in WA either, in fact I know of one right at the top of my head! Think I'll be hitting that place when we get there! LOL! And of course there is also my favorite way to shop...online!! I asked DH if he could back up the rest of my pictures for me on disc and I was going to take all of those along with me too, that way I can still work on my pictures. Hopefully he'll be able to get that done for me before we leave. This move has really crept up on me. I kept thinking I still had plenty of time to get some things done, but we just got until the end of this month and then we are heading out! I'm really excited about this move, but also dreading it. I'm dreading the whole moving process I guess....I hate all the packing and making sure we have everything that we are going to need. And it's just going to be a long drive home, I just hope everything goes smoothly and we don't have too many unexpected crisis on the way home! Another thing weighing on me is the fact that DH will be coming back here while we stay over there and we still aren't sure how long that is going to be for! I just really hope that he'll be back in WA for good by the time this little guy is born. I'm really going to hate it if he is only able to come back for the birth and then have to go back. So trying to think positive thoughts and pray that a good job offer comes his way and soon! Well guess I better start packing up my stuff now, hopefully it won't be packed up for too long!

1 comment:

Jenn Breault said...

:( You must be lost with out all your goodies!!!