Sunday, March 4, 2007

More Roladex Cards!


WooHoo! I was able to work some more on my altered roladex card file today (the color is a bit off in the picture). I finished 7 more cards (event and holidays). I basically just have to do Thanksgiving and Christmas and then all of the birthdays! I'm also thinking of doing a few others as well. In the online class she also did a back to school card, but I have to figure out when the kids are starting school next year before I do that one! It's really fun watching it all come together right before my eyes, I think I will start making these as gifts (after I finish mine though!!) I can't decide which one is my favorite just yet, though as of now I'm leaning towards the Valentine or Halloween one! Doing the beads on the heart was easier than I thought it was going to be thanks to Leah's tip in the class. She said to use a sharpened pencil to pick the beads up and put them into place and that worked like a charm, I will have to remember that one for future reference! I'm hoping to be all done with my roladex sometime this week. Especially since I will have to start packing up my stuff soon, so I need to work on a couple other projects before that happens and the time is running out! I feel like there is this little clock ticking in my head telling me to hurry up! I'm sure going to miss all my goodies when they are packed up, but hopefully it won't be too long before I'll be able to unpack them all again and do some serious playing!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!

Nancy K. said...

too cute!!!! Great work on these!

Jenn Breault said...

AWESOME!!! You have got SKILLS girl!