Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Hope all you mom's are having a great day! I actually did a little bit of scrapping. Couldn't do too much since I'm waiting on my pictures that I ordered from scrapbookpictures.com, some of my scrapping buddies over at TSS tipped me off to them and I absolutely love the job they do with my pictures! So I spent today just covering the photo cube that I'm making for my mom for Mother's Day...so she'll get it a little late, but she's fine with that!


I also got my very first commision! I have scrapped for other people before (usually when I've made them a gift or what not...) but a couple weeks ago my mom brought me a pack of pictures that a mutual friend of ours gave her. She told my mom that she wanted me to scrap something for her and I could use whatever pictures that I wanted and do whatever I wanted with them! And then we would work out some sort of payment (she has her own business where she does, acrylic nails, manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, etc...) So I will have lots of fun little "spa" treatments to choose from when I give her my finished product! And being 6 1/2 months pregnant, that massage and what not is sounding really good! LOL! So I decided to do a little mini album for her with the pictures that she gave me. I found this cute little chipboard purse that I'm going to alter, since she is really into purses, and it also comes with a mini album that fits inside! So I'm pretty excited about doing this, it should be alot of fun. Just have to wait for all the supplies that I ordered to get here so I can get started on it! I scanned the pics in that she gave me and uploaded them to Scrapbook Pictures and did some fun stuff with the pics and I should hopefully get those and the purse/mini album, patterned paper (I ordered the Scarlett Letter line from BG for this) and all the embellies to go with it sometime this week! I'll have to make sure I take pictures of the finish product so I can remember how it turned out before I give it to her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute pic!

congrats on the scrappy job - I bet you will get many more requests!